Wednesday, June 13, 2007

About Me


Hi, my name is Cathie. Thanks for visiting my blog, Weight Loss & Diet Plans.

Like so many others, I've struggled with my weight most of my adult life. I've learned a few things about dieting over the years and wanted to create a blog that would benefit others in their struggle to lose weight.

I decided to create a weight loss, diet and nutrition blog so that I could share quality dieting articles, news, websites and information with my visitors. I read every diet article and visit every site before adding them to my blog.

Once my blog is established I will also be adding content myself in the form of diet articles, recipes and tips. For now it's a lot of work adding quality weight loss content so that will come in the near future.

I've tried quite a few different diets over the years. later in life I found out that I had type 2 diabetes and a thyroid condition which made dieting more difficult. Through proper diet, medications for my conditions and exercise, I've been able to control my weight. Is it still a struggle? Yes. It's a daily struggle.

I will be adding diet articles, news and information on a regular basis so please be sure to bookmark Weight Loss & Diet Plans.

The articles and information on this site are the sole responsibility of the authors. I will be posting information and articles that display opposing opinions so that my readers get both sides of a story. It's up to the individual reader to make dieting and nutritional decisions for themselves.

Good luck losing weight and be safe,
Cathie

Weight-Loss-Diet.Plans.blogspot.com
http://weight-loss-diet-plans.blogspot.com